CAR SEATS ??

Well my little graddaughter will soon be needing a new carseat she is almost to the weight limit.. I am possibly wanting to get a "convertable" Does anyone have any suggestions or any websites I can check out to see what is good or bad????? Help please.

JamiesMom08

Asked by JamiesMom08 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i went to Wal Mart and got my daughter the Cosco convertible seat. It's still more the shape of a car seat than a bigger booster seat and keeps baby more comfy. It's also under $45 online or in store. I like it b/c my daughter saleep in the car a lot and it still keeps her head layed back a little as opposed to bigger seats like the booster seats where they sit straight up and their heads hang down when they fall asleep... this is the one i have for my 16 mo old, i got when she was 9 mo old
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8054494
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 12:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have the costo alpha omega since it's a three in one. My mom uses the cosco serena (something like that. It's at Walmart for $50). It's just rear facing and forward facing. It works great. I just recommend getting those strap protectors for the shoulders/neck. I think the previous poster has the one I'm talking about. Plus, by the time they get to a booster, you can get a cheap, light weight one you can move between cars or put aside int he garage until needed.

For reviews, check the store websites and google it. The more reviews the better :)
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• i think just look on the site tht you would by baby stuff babies r us is great site and make sure you check rating and recalls and revies there are some seats that are cute but they are comfortable the padding is soo thin we just got my bay a new front facing carseat it was a hard choice lolz goo luxk
    mommiediap

Answer by mommiediap at 1:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2008