pregnancy?

my cycle was late 4days then it come on this pass friday which made it day 29 is it possible that i could still be pregnant?has this ever happen to anyone i had sore boobs an felt neausous a little an thats it.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 8:22 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it sounds like you just got your period..sometimes before you get your period you can experience symptoms like that
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 8:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• not likely. The symptoms you have are from hormonal changes that always come with your cycle.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• if its more than spotting, your most likely not. but you never know
    QuincesMommy

Answer by QuincesMommy at 9:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would say that you aren't. I would also say that it was/is your body wanting to be pregnant so bad.

Good Luck
    StepMomToDevin

Answer by StepMomToDevin at 1:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If your period has come, then I would say no as well. Your body can 'feel' pregnant when you are TTC and want it so much! I have been there and now that we are TTC again, I am sure I will experience this once again.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2011