strange baby names...

Whats the strangest baby name youve ever heard a family member or friend name their baby... and how often did you have to lie and says oohh wooww thats an interesting name ..

zperez0809

Asked by zperez0809 at 8:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Baby Names

• I've heard some wacky ones. Some of them are actually kind of nice, but some people just want their children to be miserable in high school lol! I gave my sons fairly normal names so they don't have to worry about their name in the future. It wont really affect them, people will know how to pronounce them, so they wont ever feel uncomfortable with their names.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 8:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My grandma's name is Niamless. Her parents couldn't think of a name to name her, so they named her Nameless and eventually it turned into Niamless, pronounced Nime-less.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:05 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• alot of times but most the time people pick strange names because they want names that somebody hasnt had or heard of
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 8:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• evangeline teal.. what kind of name is that???
    QuincesMommy

Answer by QuincesMommy at 9:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No one in my family so far, but my dd went to preschool with a little girl and she kept calling her "Lala". I thought she was mispronouncing it. Over summer we ran into them at the video store and my dd said Hi Lala. I asked her mom if that was her nickname, she said no, her name is Lala. I thought uhmmm ok.

Answer by gemgem at 9:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Deja Vu,sad,I know

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• my cousin's name is Cinnamon she says yes it is weird, but it made her popular in school. I also have a cousin named mercedes and another named ambrosia.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think espn was the weirest and dumbest!! Really???
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 10:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I know someone who named her DD Sulkit. That is the worst I've heard personally. IMO Nevaeh is just as bad....=/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Colon (like the organ), Elspeth Eowyn (went to school with a girl that is her first and middle name)
    via86

Answer by via86 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011