sex question tmi! adult content

ok heres the thing..ive been married to my husband for almost 4 years now we are on baby no. 3 but ever since baby no 2 came ( hes almost 2 yrs old now) ive had no desire in sex...none at all... and when we do try to have sex the act itself creeps me out and the actual ( sorry guys) in and out sensation makes me feel like its forced like rape... is this strange?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you angry with your husband? Does he support you emotionally? Do you feel he cares about you all during the day or do you feel he only cares about you when he wants to be intimate with you? Sexual intimacy for a woman is much more about the emotional than it is about the physical. This is especially true after the newness of being married starts to wear off and after the children start arriving. I suspect that your lack of desire is probably just an indication of some more deeply rooted problems within your marriage, and you may need some help in sorting those things out.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would talk to your family doctor, sounds strange, but could be a little ppd, and if not, they might be able to help direct you to someone who can help you. GL t you and hubby!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 9:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Have you thought about going to counseling? There are therapists that specialize in sexual issues.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• id say go seek help
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 11:47 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'm big on chinese medicine, so if it was me, I'd go see a good acupuncturist. Can't guarantee that you'll get the results I do, but it's been able to do what therapy barely scratched the surface for.
    I had no sex drive, and after a assault on me by a family member I felt the same way you do in many ways. I was very hesitant to be touched at all let alone anything else!

Dh and I took it very slow, doing other things like hugs, then took it slowly from there. You don't have to have actual sex every time, that's your right.

if you have any questions about my experience with acupuncture, feel free to PM me. I know it sounds absurd that something like that could help with sex, but it certainly did with me!

I thought it was a load of hooey when I started, boy was I wrong!
    you're not the first person to go through this, best of luck!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:48 AM on Jan. 18, 2011