Nosey Neighbors

Does anyone else have neighbors who started off as friends and then became the stalkers who sit in your driveway and call you until you answer their call?

Aries46845

Asked by Aries46845 at 9:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• No. We live in a neighborhood where everyone is very respectful of their neighbors.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 9:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We had neighbors (thank goodness they moved!!) who started out being really nice. Then they started yelling at my kids, and calling the dog warden on us. The wife would sit in her kitchen with the lights off and watch our house with binoculars. It got to the point where we told them if they didn't leave us alone we were filing a report with the police for their constant harassment. They stopped after that. The husband tried to apologize to my DH once, he said that his wife was going through menopause. DH told him that there was no excuse for her behavior, she needed to be on meds.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:32 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Can't be bothered with my neighbors. If there was an emergency, sure I'd help them but not going out of my way.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 9:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• LoooooooooooooooooooL @ sit in the drive way. No I do not nor have i ever had neighbors like that. However, MIL is psycho like that.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No,but mine knows everyone's business and is surprised that I don't! I keep to myself. I couldn't care less what everyone is up to

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I dislike my neighbors. They speed up and down the road SO FASSST! I'm constantly calling asking them to slow down. I feel like a nag. But the speed limit is 15mph and they go wellllll over that.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Recently found out my neighbor who lives under me has a slightly obsessive interest in me so I told my boyfriend about it. The neighbor told me all these things out of his own mouth and started to freak me out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Suddenly ..I have scenes from the movie 'Lakeveiw Terrace' going through my mind.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:48 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• they sit in your driveway? wow.

sister had a older lady who lived next door call her about every 30 minutes, claiming it was the first time she'd called, that my sister wasn't answering. they finally made the right calls and she was put into a home.
    they went to see her and she insists that her parents are waiting at home for her, they've been dead for decades.

is everything OK with your neighbors?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:30 AM on Jan. 18, 2011