bedtimes

What time does your 1.5 to 2 year old go to bed and how long do they sleep?
My 15 month old no matter what time he goes to bed gets up at 4:30!!!!

maggiebella25

Asked by maggiebella25 at 9:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son goes to bed anywhere between 8 and 10 depending on how bad his sisters are acting... he will sleep until 9 and if I'd let him he would probably sleep all day :) he has been my easy kid.
    via86

Answer by via86 at 10:10 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• From the time my 2 year old was 9 months until he turned 2 he went to bed at 7pm (he now goes to bed at 7:30) and slept until between 7-8am in the morning. When he wakes up, what do you do? If you go ahead and feed him, then it's likely that he will continue to get hungry at that time and wake to eat. I would try delaying his eating/drinking until later in the morning, and try to keep him up until close to lunchtime before he goes down for a nap. Don't keep him up later at night hoping he will sleep longer - kids who are overtired do not get as restful a sleep as those who aren't. At 15 months, many kids are dropping/have dropped that morning nap. He may just need some help resetting his clock.

Answer by missanc at 10:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• my son usually it more than ready for bed by 930 or 10 and still takes 2 naps a day lucky me! he also usually if left alone will sleep until around 10 in the morning (he loves sleep like his mommy lol) but there are times he has some trouble due to being sick or teething
    MrsMeyers925

Answer by MrsMeyers925 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My daughter 18 mos. she goes to bed around 10 and she can sleep till 10 am to noon. She takes one nap around 3 for about 3 hours.
    MommyMexicano87

Answer by MommyMexicano87 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My 20 month old DD goes to bed every night between 7-9. And she sleeps until 7 am.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011