i think my cramping has stopped

yesterday at 6 dpo i cramped on and off all day long. i have been cramping since 3 dpo. but yesterday took the cake. i still have not noticed any type of implantation bleeding, do ya'll think the cramping could have been from implantation? also at 4 dpo i noticed that my brest were seollen very full and some what tender. thats the way they get right b4 i get my period, well that only lasted a day by 5 dpo they were back to normal and now im noticing that they are becoming full again and me just siting here they feel achy, and its really weird, ive never had they swel and then got back to normal and then swel again. has ne1 ever had nething like this and gotten a bfp/ thanks mamas and baby dust to u all

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:52 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't feel the dull cramping until at least 6 or 7 DPO. The tender breasts I didn't experience until 7 DPO. It takes until about 6 or 7 DPO for implantation to occur and for you to feel the symptoms because of it. I am not sure about the earlier symptoms so soon but you could be pregnant. I hope that you get the answer you are hoping for and that AF doesn't arrive :)
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011