Bleeding adult content

Here goes.... I am 14 weeks today my boyfriend and I had sex today and we tried doggie style maybe doing it a little rougher then normal... Afterwards while cleaning myself up I noticed blood now about 2 hours later I'm still spotting a little I already made an appointment but I was wondering if this is something to be worried about or if anyone experienced this. It's light/bright red not dark and it's mixed with like mucous

newmom07142011

Asked by newmom07142011 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• good you made appt
    could be as simple as implantation bled
    but a scan will tell
    ask for external scan
    doc can see if placents has any issues

if you do have issues (most likely not so relax) but if you do, you can still have healthy baby
    i was given very poor odds with 100% total placenta previa, covering cervix 100%, had to have c section month early, every time i went in first thing a nurse would say was have you bled YET? i said no and i am not going to! they thought i was nuts, in denile or both, and guess what i never bled after the bad one that showed placenta problem and my daughter was born early and healthy

put your feet up, nothing more inside, ask for external scan, not an internal exam in case placents is the problem

but most likely implantation bled
    I am not a doctor, but you are right to make exam appt
    good luck, take it easy!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:21 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I agree with fiatpax.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 10:24 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Bright red blood means new blood. Yoru cervix could be irritated, but just spotting could be nothing serious. Good thing you made an appt. so they can check it out. I would say no more sex until you see the doctor.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The blood after sex isn't what I would be worried about, it is the mucus discharge. Give your doctor a call just to make sure.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Its sounds like you were too rough and you may be having a miscarriage.Only reason I know is because I remember the spotting bleeding and yes it had mucus in it.I hope I'm wrong! Definitely see your dr.Good Luck and God Bless You!
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 1:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• thank you all for the responses, i went to the doctors and everything is ok. i just cant have sex for a few weeks and i have to take it easy. It was from the deep penetration according to the doctor.
    newmom07142011

Comment by newmom07142011 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• o and the mucous was my normal discharge
    newmom07142011

Comment by newmom07142011 (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011