i HATE not looking my age!

i will be 25 years old in march, and people i look like im freakin 14! i hate it. people ask me y i hate it, that i should b glad because when i get old i wont look old. well u know i really sux when your walking down the street w/ ur kids and a random person comes up to u and asks "are those your kids?" every1 thinks im the big sister. grrrrr.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• post your photo
    let's see
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I love that I don't look my age.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I used to have that problem too - people always thought my son was my mom's and I was his big sister, even though I was 23 when I had him. I'm now 37 and most people that don't know me well think I'm in my late 20s. It never really bothered me though. I would laugh. Not a whole lot you can do about it - if you are dressing your age then there's not much more you can do (however, if you are still wearing "young" clothes that may have something to do with it)

Answer by missanc at 10:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I am 42 and alot of people think that my 21 year old daughter is my sister. I have also been out with my 21 year old and 4 year old twins and people think she is the mom and I am the grandma to the twins. LOL
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 10:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have the same thing happen to me! I'm also 25. One time I went into the ABC store and right as I walked through the door the employee asked to see my ID because I didn't look old enough to be in there.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• hey at least you look 14, I played that stupid How old do I look game, and the consensus was that im about 30, one mean person even said 36, I am only24, 25 in april
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Im 39 and always had the same problem. I looked like a teenager until I hit around 25. Then I looked my age but still havent aged to where you would think I am almost 40. Count your blessings. I know I am going to start looking my age soon enough, its how women age in our family is all. My dd is 22 yrs old and has 2 kids and it gets on her nerves people think shes a teenager with 2 kids. I told her to hell with them. They dont know you anyway, and you look better then they do. Thats probably why they say stuff lol.

Answer by gemgem at 10:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i posted a photo album in my profile, i think i did it right.
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• well, how do you dress? maybe you could use a bit of a makeover to look a little older.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:23 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• People say i look younger too. I'm some years older than you & people always tell me i look 17. I like it! Although, many people in my DD's school ask if i am her older sister. Their mouths sometimes drop when i tell them i am her mother.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2011