Does any one else have their face book friend list go up and down?

I was just wondering if this is normal or am I being deleted? Also do you know if there is a way to find out who has deleted you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• it does, at times. in fact, i 'clean up' my friends list every few months. i delete those who i do not interact with. why have them on your list, if they are just a name?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:14 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If it's going down, people are deleting you. You can't tell if someone has done that unless you go through your list and see who's missing. Mine is always the same.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Same as dullscissors here. Every few months I delete everyone I don't interact with on Facebook. It doesn't mean I hate them (if I hated them I wouldn't accept their friend requests in the first place).
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:16 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• the only way for you to find out who sleted you is to go thru your whole list and look. but good luck with that because if your friend list is as large as mine i wouldnt be able to even tell.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 10:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no, mine stays the same unless i add a friend.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:18 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't really check.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:08 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I had a similar question the other day. I am sort of "stalking" a guy I'm interested in (mutual interest). He's not my FB friend yet but a friend of three other friends...are you following? Anyway...he disappeared from their FB friend list for two days and I thought he had deleted his account...the third day, he was back and nothing about his page had changed. I still don't know what happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2011