Is it just nausea or indigestion?

A couple of nights ago right at the 6 week mark I started getting sick at night. It seems hit a little after supper and last about all night. it was so bad that last night I made myself throw up and then I felt better but had to eat some crackers and ginger ale. I wake up in the night feeling like I have throw up in my throat. Is this just normal pregnancy nausea or indigestion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• morning sickness isnt just in the mornings. it could come at night in the evenings or even last all day. towards the end of my pregnancy my lasted all day.
    jbond83

Answer by jbond83 at 10:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It could be a little bit of both, maybe. If you are concerned about your digestion, then you might consider taking some digestive enzymes. Papaya enzyme is also a good option.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• welcome to pregnancy. I am going through the same thing right now. Sick every single night after dinner.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011