I can't take much more...... Brown discharge.. stops... now back.....

I started spotting last week and it was brown, I had no cramps or anything. It lasted several days with it sometimes being heavy. It stopped for a couple of days and now it is back this morning. I was feeling better because it stopped and I started getting pregnancy sickness and now it is starting again. i am only 6 weeks and go to the Dr. on Thurs. This whole pregnancy thing and not knowing is stressing me out! Why did it stop & start back?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• good you made appt
    could be as simple as implantation bled
    but a scan will tell
    ask for external scan
    doc can see if placents has any issues

if you do have issues (most likely not so relax) but if you do, you can still have healthy baby
    i was given very poor odds with 100% total placenta previa, covering cervix 100%, had to have c section month early, every time i went in first thing a nurse would say was have you bled YET? i said no and i am not going to! they thought i was nuts, in denile or both, and guess what i never bled after the bad one that showed placenta problem and my daughter was born early and healthy

put your feet up, nothing more inside, ask for external scan, not an internal exam in case placents is the problem

but most likely implantation bled
    I am not a doctor, but you are right to make exam appt
    good luck, take it easy!
    (same exact answer as another bled question-but same answer
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It could be a bacteria infection.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• See a Doctor... please
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Brown blood usually means old blood, especially if you do not have any cramps. Usually there is no cause for worry with old blood. If it starts to get bright red, heavy and you have cramps I would go to the ER and not wait for your doctor's appt. on Thursday.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 10:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Happen to me and my doctor sent me to the ER. Dont wait.
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 10:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2011