aHow can I exercise & tone up while always in house with toddler/baby?

I hate workout viseos.

babiesandkids

Asked by babiesandkids at 10:25 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Get a resistance band - I like it a lot and you can work arms or legs with it, plus you can do one set of reps then tend to kids then go back and do another. You don't need a huge hunk of time, any little bit helps! Cardio would probably make you feel better too - if you don't like workout videos you could try jump rope (although probably easiest when toddler is sleeping!), jumping jacks, running stairs, etc.

Answer by missanc at 10:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• There are so many you can look up online for FREE... and we have comcast, so an entire section is free, and changes every so often of those annoying videos
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'm feeling very BLUE. Baby & toddler are fussing and whining. I just want to work on myself some but there is never any time for me. I'm tired of being fat and exhausted and I"m isolated at home. I have nowhere to go and no money. The weather is wet & cold. (Sigh....) Another day......
    babiesandkids

Comment by babiesandkids (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Also get wrist and ankle weights. Strap them on in morning after your dressed and wear them all day. It's not a heck of a lot, but the added resistance will make a difference.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:57 AM on Jan. 18, 2011