What do I do?????? adult content

My husband and I seperated in October 2009. At the time I moved me and our 3 kids in with my mom, dad, and little sister. In July last year we moved into an apartment. This is where it gets kinda ugly, He had issues with one of his grandmas tenants in one of her rent houses. When his grandma went into the hospital he was in charge of getting the rent money. The guy was not happy, and all of a sudden claimed that he had sex with his 15 yr old daughter, and he has been under investigation for it. He took a lie detector test and I have not seen the results but according to his family he passed. He goes to court March 14th for it! I'm going crazy cuz we have been working things out. Now to top this off there is another female claimin she is preg with his baby, he swears nothing ever happened between them however IDK if I believe him or not, he is screaming lie detector and DNA test. I'm torn cuz we have been working on us moving back in with him. I'm torn in a million pieces. Should I wait things out or go home and have faith that he is being honest. I do have options if things don't work right. And does anybody know what will happen where the kids are concerned if he is charged??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Yikes! I would be of a mind to wait and see...for sure. If he is convicted of anything, it will very likely affect his ability to be with/around your children. I know women who have been forced to divorce their husbands who were charged with sex crimes against children.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 10:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• IMO, I would wait it out.

Sorry.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Honestly, I would wait and see what comes of the charges before I got back together with him.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:41 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think I would wait a while longer and see how all of this plays out. One thing you might could think was just a nut case, but two coming so close together would give me cause to wonder. There's nothing wrong with waiting until he's had his court date and had the testings done that he wants. And remember, you don't know for sure the result of the first lie detector test.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:42 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• So your husband is the one being accused of these things? IDK sounds like a bunch of bunk coming from miserable people who didn't want to pay their bills.However, personally until it was proven to all be absolute bunk i'd keep some distance there.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• if it is proven that he had sexual realtions with a 15 yr old child, he will have a record of child molestor, and have most likely serve time in jail or proson, depends what his lawyer can work out

i would wait, you even say that you do not know if you believe him
    stay clear until you know

** some people are sick, and if he is sick, these people hide it VERY WELL
    i was with a man who hide his sexual oddness very very well, i had no idea at all for years
    imo-stay clear, and keep your children safe until you know
    sorry!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I dont think legally you can move in with him, I mean if he is being charged with a sex crime i dont think the children can live with him right now. I would wait until all the court stuff is settled. If DCS finds out they could take your children away or make you or him move out anyways. I wouldnt move back in right now. Let things settle down first.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 10:44 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• With it being two very serious accusations I'd wait and see what happens.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The 15 yr olds sister is my bestfriend and is on his side, and the 15 yr old told me and her that it was a bunch of BS and we were supposed to go get her from school to go talk to the DA and her dad found out and stopped my bestie (Amber) and told her that this was not the 15 yr old and to keep her nose out of it cuz he would see my husband destroyed. The man has tried running me off the road flips me off anytime he sees me, and now Amber has to hide talking to me so she can see her little brother. Now the other one I can't really get mad about unless he is lying, if he was with that one it was while we were completely seperated. It's just hard to figure it out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think that even if he is innocent, there would be a lot of stress living with him and I doubt your kids need to be around that right now. I'd wait until things calm down a little. You can still be there for him in the meantime.

good luck to you, sounds like it's all going to be a challenge.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 18, 2011