What are your plans today?

It's beautiful here in Southern California at the beach!I am riding my bike to my moms with DD, then i am taking my DD on a bike ride around the beach, shopping trip with my dad, and when she finally sleeps... I gotta clean clean clean!!!
Haha.
I love having a clean house.
So what are you doing today???

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 11:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It's raining here today and my husband works until 7. Tomorrow though we are going to wonderlab :)
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• it is frezzing rain here, it was minus 20 windchill too,,,,, now is a warm front, i fast walked for a hour,,, i did my daughters paper and flyer route, i amd ealing with my MILS crap, and then i am going to relax and do something just for me!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 11:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• im at my parents house for the day. came early to drop something off and just decided to stay til its time to pick up my oldest from school. we are moving to this house in a few weeks when my parents move into their new house, and i want to use any excuse to come here. i love this house so much! i took my younger two for a walk earlier, played outside, and now they're napping. i just love being able to use the outdoors here whenever i want. i cant really do that in the apartment complex i currently live in. i am so excited and ready for the beautiful changes heading our way!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:17 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Work, blah!
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 11:20 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Laminating the new family chore plan. Housework. Planning some activities for the next couple of days because it looks like my daughters will be home from school (because of a big ice storm). Cooking. Playing with my toddler.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:22 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Work until one. Rain here now, but dropping temps, and turning to ice, hope to beat that crap home. Other than that, hanging with the kids and making dinner.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Snow day here in west Mi. My kids are playing together nicely so far.. I had them clean a room and I did a general clean.. now Im just having a cup of coffee and thinking about lunch.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• 75 in AZ.....getting out of the house for lunch with a friend and then shopping for a book.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 11:50 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Well .... Your plans sound wonderful!! However, I am stuck inside seeing as it is cold and snowy here in Mid-Michigan. Ha!
    Cleaning is on my list. Though I don't have any desire to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:54 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I tanned my can earlier, and I'm looking forward to a Girls' Night Out with some friends at a local restaurant.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 4:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011