Vacation?

When was your last vacation? Where was it to? Do you take a vacation every year?

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Travel

• We went to Cabo San Lucas in October. We usually do two adult vacations and one with the kids every year.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:28 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We went to Punta Cana last August. This year we were going to take the kids to Cozumel but we are planning a honeymoon instead so we are going to take the kids on a week camping trip instead.

And yes we go every year.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Last vacation was to my parents' house for Christmas yay!!! Sledding galore!! Delicious homemade pies! Lots of fun and no work at all!!!

Last "real" vacation... hm... we went to the beach last June, it was marvelous. Also to Houston after that, but that was a business trip with a little vacation tucked in around the edges (I took Felipe and my bff with me).

I reeeeealllllly want to go to the beach again this year!!!!!!!!!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 11:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Vacation? What's a vacation? LOL My hubbie and I never seem to get time off together so we don't do vacations.
    pennycandy

Answer by pennycandy at 11:31 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We definitely go every year. My dd and I do a girls only trip in the summers. Last sept we took 3 weeks and drove across country exploring then went to the Bahamas on a cruise. Loved every minute!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 11:37 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We went to Palm Springs, CA in 2008. We would love to go every year but we don't have the budget to do that just yet (too many other priorities). We hope to plan a 3 week European Adventure within the next few years.
    Sbrady8208

Answer by Sbrady8208 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would love to vacation every year, but unfortunately our budget doesn't allow that.
    This summer DH and I took a trip to Cedar Point. Just the two of us for a long weekend.
    Then Earlier in the year My parents, my two kids, and I went to Arizona to visit my sister and her family. Drove from Michigan and AZ. Quite Fun!

This year we're planning a trip to Chicago to take the kids to the Shed Aquarium.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:43 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• This year will be our first "real" vacation ever! We have always used our vacations to go see our families. Now that we live closer and can see them in a day's drive either way, we have decided to take a real vacation.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:46 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We traveled to The Bahamas and stayed at the Atlantis Resort a few years ago. It was awesome but the humidity was horrible.

We are due for a vacation. I think we'll go to either Disneyland or Disney World.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Our last vacation was to Dallas/fort worth last summer. This year we haven't decided where we are going. We try to do one family vacation a year. We want our kids to have the experiences we didn't growing up, so we make it a priority.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:56 AM on Jan. 18, 2011