Wet dreams in pregnancy??!!!

Im 24 wks pregnant and i seem to be having these wet dreams about once a week ... I heard it was common and ive had some during my pregnancy with my first child but not nearly as much as now. Crazy thing is that i dont even have much of a want to have sex these days i can go without probably for the remainder of my pregnancy lol I dont know why i keep having these intense orgasms in my sleep , Has anyone experienced these??

MsBrazil86

Asked by MsBrazil86 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes!!!!!!! I had them and dh would be upset because I didn't want to have sex with him. I mean they were vivid where I had to get up and take a bath. lol All I could tell dh was "I got mines buddy" lol
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 12:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes, Love them! So does hubby! Its all the hormones.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 12:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i get them and its crazy
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 1:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Oh yea! Love those dreams. They are so realistic! I have noticed if I pleasure myself they don't happen near as often. I haven't wanted to have sex with my SO while pregnant. But I am still in the mood a lot. Enjoy it while it lasts!
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011