Do you pity Jennelle from Teen Mom 2 or do you think it's what she deserves?

If you've watched it lately you would know that her and her mom are currently in a custody battle for her son. Personally I think this is the rude awakening she needs but if I were her mom I would have helped her find a place of her own and a job so she can know exactly what it takes to be a mom. Then hopefully she would learn that you can't party every night and expect someone else to wake up with your child. She's losing so much precious time with her son and the thing that bothers me the most is she didn't even wake up to say goodbye to her son when her mom was taking him to daycare. I don't think that what her mom did was necessarily the best thing to do but I feel it will benefit them all in the long run if she learns her lesson. What is your opinion?

iluvmm09

Asked by iluvmm09 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think she is rediculous. she needs a rude awakening before she loses her son for good.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Woooah, she is out of control!!!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think it's what she deserves! She does not take care of that baby, but in all honesty, sometimes her mom doesn't let her! I watched TM from day one!!! She just ups and leaves after she sticks her son in his crib, I don't even think she asks her mother, that's wrong, and her mom does nothing about it, but really...what can she do, but watch him =( It's a sad situation, and in the episode tonight, i think it is, shes smoking weed in her front yard, if i was her mom, i'd kick her out, call the cops, and etc...thats horrible, never in my life!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• She is pathetic. I think her Mom has done all she can at this point to help her. Unfortunately, this is another case where baby will be raised by Grandma. Now I don't approve o all the yelling this poor baby has to live with. So sad. Grandma is guilty too.
    Iluvmy5

Answer by Iluvmy5 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think at some point (preferably before you have a child!) you need to grow up and take responsibility for your actions, teen or not. I also feel that it's her mom's fault for letting their relationship to get to that. The parent is supposed to correct the actions of their child before it gets that bad. Her mother obviously lets her get away with waaaaay too much! If it were me, I would've put my foot in that girls ass long ago.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think that her mom should have tried a little harder to teach her and not just yell all the time bc thats what she wanted she wanted a reason to leave and go party But I think the mom is doing the right thing maybe she will wake up and want to be with her son.. I know people like this and I would never let my kids act like this I would be dam#ed
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I do not feel sorry for anyone but her baby her mom has shown how bad a job she already has done as a mother I just hope she does better with her grandchild if not give him to someone who will.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I feel sorry only for the babies of these idiots.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011