What strange dream have you had recently?

I dreamed the other night that I was back in high school. (This, for me, is a recurring nightmare!) I lost my purse at lunch and went to the office to see if it was found. It had, but I got called into the principal's office with the principal and the guidance counselor because they were "concerned" about me and my welfare.

Apparently, they'd gone through my cell phone (WTF? No one had cells when I was in HS!) and found text messages between my boyfriend and me (again, wtf? I didn't DATE in HS!) and they were worried that I was too young to be getting serious, especially with a boy who was older. Apparently, I was 17 again and he was 18..... I was defending myself and my choices when my alarm woke up, and literally as I woke up, I said, "But he hasn't even mentioned sex yet!"

Thankfully, I was alone in my room and didn't have to explain THAT particular outburst.

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 12:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I had a dream that I was sitting on a park bench with a woman I knew back when I was 16. She disliked me back then because I had made friends with her best friend and just had a horrible attitude towards me. One of those girls. lol Anyhow, in my dream we met at the park and she was super happy to see me. She was all interested in my kids and how life was. I hadn't thought of her in a good 12 years.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Last night I had a dream that I parked my car out in the street. The neighbors living across from me were trimming branches and one of the branches fell down onto my car. They argued over whether they were responsible. Claiming that since it happened on a public road they were not responsible for the accident. I ended up winning the argument and they were ordered to pay me but still refused and in my dream it was days and days of fighting. They didn't want to pay because my car was a pos (a different car then the one I own in real life) and they felt it wasn't worth replacing. Finally, they agreed to pay and invited me over for dinner so they could apologize. It turned out they were trying to poison me and I figured it out before eating the food. And as I was calling 911 the husband pulled out some kind of weapon and ran at me but I woke up. The house that they lived in is currently empty... lol so weird.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I dreamed I was in London and drove to a castle to visit the Queen....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011