Do you know ANYONE that is truely happy?

And what do you think it is that makes them happy?

It seems like it's a struggle for people to find happiness these days, and I have to admit that I know very few people that are truely happy. That's just sad.

Namaste17

Asked by Namaste17 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Life will always have obstacles, and challenges, and no one is going to enjoy life 100% of the time. I think that searching to be "truly happy" can leave me dissapointed, but I don't believe that life is terrible either. I believe in having a balance. Seeing life for what it is, does give me a form of peace at times.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I am very happy - I have an awesome husband and two wonderful kids. I enjoy staying home with them. Life is pretty good. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think Im truely happy.. You just cant be upset for what you dont have God gives us what we have or dont have for a reason just be happy that you get to live this day with your family
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Aside from MYSELF..no, I don't know anyone who is truly happy. I am truly the happiest woman there is. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I didn't find true happiness until i turned to God.
    I was not living my life in the way i should have. Looking back now, I was not a godly woman ...and i grew up in the church.
    As a child i don't think many of them understand the bible, god or church.

Something traggic happened in my life and i turned to HIM for answers (help) etc... when i started praying, tithing, and reading the bible it openned my eyes. Doing this helped me understand myself as well as others especially the enemy. The devil is quite powerful, but not as powerful as God. It is so hard to do the right things when lucifer is in your ear.

Good vs Evil. He has taken away and blessed me. I know now how to be truly happy. Being truly happy doesn't mean everything is goin to be perfect. man is not perfect and will be unhappy at times,.you just can't lose yourself in it . Stay positive and remember noting can be as bad as what they did to jesus..
    1happyeverafter

Answer by 1happyeverafter at 1:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I know noone that is truely happy ''/ and that IS sad. but one day, we will all find happiness (hopefully!)
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yea most church goers seem to be and I have always wished I could feel the way they do, I have tried but just don't get it.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Uh ME. I'm just a naturally optimistic person. I've had people think I needed my head examined for being so happy. Maybe I do. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I am truly happy! I think I have found that happiness through my choice in my husband, the family we created, our faith. Are there things that make me unhappy? You bet, but those things exist outside of WHO I am and WHO my family is, and so it is easy to dismiss them and not allow them to affect my core happiness.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I am very Happy, I didn't use to be though had alot of messed up people in my life , My hubby and I have disowned the family crazies and no longer talk to a few friends that were nuts and now we have an amazing friendship and live for us and the girls , it is nice to wake up happy and go to bed happy.. we are very thankful to have each other to lean on.. I have seen a difference in our kids also now that the nut jobs are no longer around also!!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 2:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011