who has time for a hobby?

This is the only hobby I have time for. Internet fun.

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 12:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I try to crochet every day. It may only be for 10 minutes, but it is my relaxation hobby.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 12:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I make time for my hobby, I do web design and have turned it into a cottage business.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My fish tanks are my hobby. I love them, they are relaxing and I can decorate and create designs with them and the fish are beautiful.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I dont have time to do it every day but I make jewelry =) I can only do that durring nap time but its nice to do something i enjoy....its one of those things where i make time for it so i dont loose my mind lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• speaking for "Everyone" is a bold claim since we don't know "everyone". It only takes one overworked and overstressed person to prove that wrong :)
    Anonymous

• I hardly have time for internet fun! My 7 week old hates being put down. He barely naps during the day. I've been trying to find time to learn to crochet and so far all I've got down is the beginning stitch lol.
    jasper311

Answer by jasper311 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Take the time you use on the internet and put it towards something else. Scrapbooking, crochetting, sewing, baking/cooking, decorating, gardening(even that you can get kids involved in!). Take some online classes.
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 12:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I make time. Yoga and reading before bed every night, even if it means I have to stay up later than usual. On the weekends I can generally squeeze out an hour or so for something else. It's all in time management :)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I find it very important to make time to do something creative. Even when my kids were little. They are grown now so I do have time to crochet. Every night while watching TV I work on a project.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 5:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Everyone has time for a hobby.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011