Love my 4 year old! Update

I am prego and I caught whatever my kids had so I am down, down! Typing one handed laying in bed.

I had to tell my 4 year old I couldn't take him to school, he does half days. I feel really bad but when I sit up I throw up.

So he said that he would stay home and take care of me and his brother until daddy comes home IF he can do a full day Wednesday. Of course I agreed lol! Now he is truly trying to help.

Such a great boy!

So proud but sad that he is such a big boy! I keep asking if they are ok and he says yeah we are playing/eating/tv etc. So much for babyproofing as he has already broken into the kitchen and most of the cupboards to get stuff for us all. He has even taken younger bro potty for me. I got up to call dh to come home and ds asked if he was doing a good job. Made me cry! 

mslksdh

Asked by mslksdh at 12:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• thats so sweet!!! someone needs to be spoiled a bit when everyone feels better!!
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• aww bless his little heart! Kids are great arent they? Its those little things like that that make the hard times of being a parent so worth it!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 12:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Awh... Now that is off the charts adorable.!!! My 3 year old son is a sweety to mommy too!~ Love my boy!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• that is sooo cute...that boy needs a hug :)
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 12:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Sweet!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• aww Such a sweet boy
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

dreamangel06