Do you miss someone right now?

I do :(

My SO will be separated from us for the next 3.5 years...and no he's not in jail/prison and he was not deported lol. I'm not going to post the details, but I miss him so much! This is going to be so hard.

Who do you miss? Where are they?

davila26

Asked by davila26 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My son .. he's with his daddy while I am at work missing them both... but mine seperation is only 9 hours..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The father of my kids ... although he's a scum bag, part of me still loves him! and i miss him mostly everyday ''/ we just aren't together, nothing major. and i miss my friend dougie who passed away a couple years ago....i wish he was here, i could talk 2 him about anything.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I miss my hubby. He is in Afghanistan right now. But our time is getting shorter. Man over 3 years I feel for you. But I wish you the best also.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My dad and my gram, they both passed last year within 4 months of one another.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My son and my sisters.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:52 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• bouncing mommy boyfriend kevi he passed a year and a half ago and my babies their all grown up know I only have adults.

peace013

Answer by peace013 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I know how you feel. I was away from my husband for 1 year because he had to finish his Master's degree and we're from two different countries. Sorry to hear your SO got deported, but to be honest you should work on him getting a green card if you haven't already began the process. Yes, it's time consuming and expensive but worth it in the end. Plus if he's there illegally it doesn't look good on him, especially being deported, for getting residency or citizenship later on. I'm currently going through the immigration process with my husband so if you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to message me.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Nanixh - no one said their husband was deported....

I miss several good friends who have passed away in the last couple of years. They were all very close to me and my heart aches with them being absent from my life.
    I miss my father and younger siblings, I moved several states away from my family and I miss them though last year I got to see them a couple of times which was nice.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 1:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes, I miss my Son..He is napping right now - I can't wait for Him to wake up! I don't miss my Husband, though..cause He is next to me! =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My DH, who is in Afghanistan & my family, we are stationed 8 hours away from everyone I know, but I have my 3 amazing children here with me so we will make it though this together
    lchristianson5

Answer by lchristianson5 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011