Just curious

Is it possible AND safe to lose 50 lbs in 5 months???
If so how do i go about doing that??? Please dont be mean... I'm actually asking for suggestions/ideas not some rude comments...
Thank you

armywife2bnm

Asked by armywife2bnm at 12:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't know..but I would love to be able to do that! Except not 50..that would be too much for me to lose. I'd look like a skeleton! lol. Anyway..bumping for you, good luck!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think you would basicly have to starve and no thats not good. The best thing is to get on a sensible diet and then start working out as much as possible thats really the only safe way.
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 1:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't know about 10 pounds per month, but you can lose a lot of weight quickly by following a low/no carb diet.
    marshsmom

Answer by marshsmom at 2:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No bashing not now not ever. Lord, do you have a plan on 50 in 5months? try not to set your expectations so high. The average bear will only at best lose 2 to 3lbs a week. Remember you did not gain 50 pounds in five months so be realistic and except what you lose as progress not perfection. Good luck sweetie!

hugsMichelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011