what could this cramping b from?

yesterday at 6 dpo i cramped on and off all day long. i have been cramping since 3 dpo. but yesterday took the cake. i still have not noticed any type of implantation bleeding, do ya'll think the cramping could have been from implantation? also at 4 dpo i noticed that my brest were seollen very full and some what tender. thats the way they get right b4 i get my period, well that only lasted a day by 5 dpo they were back to normal and now im noticing that they are becoming full again and me just siting here they feel achy, and its really weird, ive never had they swel and then got back to normal and then swel again. has ne1 ever had nething like this and gotten a bfp/ thanks mamas and baby dust to u all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would diffently call and make an appointment with your doctor. But in the mean time I would go to the store and buy a pregancy test.

Good Luck
    StepMomToDevin

Answer by StepMomToDevin at 1:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You could be experiencing the cramping as AF is coming (do you normally feel like this when AF is on its' way?) or it could also be the implantation. I had the dull, cramping with both pregnancies. You could take a test when AF is late or use one of those EPT that you can take up to 5 days before AF is expected. GL!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:24 PM on Jan. 18, 2011