Remodel or have another kid??

Just curious as to your opinions..

Would you have two babies in one room (room is not that big, closet is full, ect) or would you insist to your hubby that you want remodeling done to have more room first?

Ambie0526

Asked by Ambie0526 at 1:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Will it be easier to remodel and then have a baby, or have a baby and then remodel? Personally I'd add the room first; after another baby comes you might not be able to add to the house, financially speaking... even if that wouldn't be an issue for you (it would be for us), do you want to try to get a baby to nap with someone using an electric saw and a nail gun? That's just me though!
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I guess it depends on what is more important to you... if your house burns down, will you regret the addition burned down or that there isn't a new person in your life? Which would you regret more???

Personally I prefer another baby over a house all together... but it would have to be half hubby's decision since he has to support it
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• if i had the funds to support adding a new room or making the room bigger, i would consider the option. but sharing a room isn't the end of the world either, i have 3 girls, 1 has her own room and the other 2 share. the room isn't that big either, but, we have a playroom where most of their toys are. all they really do in their rooms is sleep.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have 2 babies in one room for now, but in the future I will want another room.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 1:11 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would choose the baby! Right now we are in a 2 bedroom apt with a 4 year old boy and 6 1/2 month old girl. Our daughter is in our room, if she was sleeping through the night she would be in the same room with her brother. We are moving to a 3 bedroom house in March.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• you can basically always remodel. you never know if having a kiddo will be on the table.

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011