u or the baby?

if u were pregnant and went into labor and it was either u or ur baby to live who would it be?
my mom told me she would tell my dr to let me live.. i dont agree with that. ive always believed mothers should put their kids 1st.. i would want my baby to live. she said but i have a baby thats 15 months to keep me goin. i understand that but i dont think i could live knowing my other baby is gone. i know a lot of parents live with it but i know how i am and i think i would get VERY depressed and it would be like i wouldnt be there for my daughter anyway.. and i know my mom would fight for them so they arent living in some scum..

chrstny88

Asked by chrstny88 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• My BF and I already talked about this. He said if it ever came down to me or the baby he would choose me.
    Anonymous

• my husband would choose me i have 2 kids so i would say me.
    Anonymous

• I have two beautiful girls and a husband who would be lost without me. I would have to say me... I know in the end i would mourn the baby but I already have so much that I couldn't say goodbye to!

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:40 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• In my case, I would choose the baby. Only because I already have been fighting off cancer and other serious illnesses.

girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• This subject had come up while I was pregnant and it was both agreed upon that it would be me who would be saved, no questions asked.
    VastVeranda

Answer by VastVeranda at 2:41 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• for me i would think me because baby are the most precious thing in life. you are gonna died when you get old. so they have more better chance of living then you so i think my baby should be the one who's living. good bye me.
    __baovang

Answer by __baovang at 2:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• me and my husband said that we would let the baby go because we can always try for another one.
    Anonymous