Does anyone know a crockpot recipie for chicken ?

Hi I need a recipie that uses cream of soups like chicken or mushroom

wentworth99

Asked by wentworth99 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Put chicken in crock pot, mix a little white wine with cream of mushroom soup....pour over chicken.......cook all day.....serve w brown rice and a fresh fruit salad
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 1:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I have a recipie for chicken, but it is not for a crockpot. I put bonless skinless chicken breasts in a cake pan. Then I mix 2 or 3 cans oc cream of chicken soup using about one and a half cans of milk. Then pour the soup mixture over that and put it in the oven at 350 for anout an hour (or until done). I use the soup for gravy over mashed potatoes, or noodles.
    StepMomToDevin

Answer by StepMomToDevin at 1:25 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yesterday I took some bone in chicken breasts and seasoned them with Tony Chacherie's, garlic etc and poured a bottle of budweiser bbq sauce over it. Added sliced onions, fresh garlic, water, worcheshire, liquid smoke and cooked it on low for 8 hours. Nothing was left.

Check out this website. It's awesome http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Cream of chicken soup, frozen mixed veggies, and cooked cut up chicken..makes a creamy chicken soup. Easy, healthy, and delish! My Men love it, eat it right up.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Here is one 3 Cheese Chicken Noodles.
    4oz cheddar
    4oz mozarella
    1 cup Parm. Cheese... 1/2 bag cooked noodles, 2 boneless chicken breast-cooked & diced...
    1 can cream chicken soup, 1 can chicken broth, 1/2 cup of onions and celery. 1 pack of lipton soup.

Cook on high for 3 hrs or low for 5-6 hrs. It makes the whole house smell delicious. Kids loved it.
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 1:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011