SCHOOL DILEMMA

OK SO IM IN TRADE SCHOOL. IT IS A 8 MONTH PROGRAM INCLUDING 1 MONTH EXTERN.
I AM IN MY 5TH TERM AND HAVE 2 MORE CLASSES PLUS EXTERN TO GO.
I AM 7 1/2 MO PG. I AM FINISHING THIS CLASS WHICH ENDS DECEMBER 12TH.

I AM DUE JAN 21ST. I CAN STOP DEC 12TH WHEN I AM 34 WEEKS PG OR START THE NEXT CLASS WHICH ENDS JANUARY 16TH 5 DAYS BEFORE MY DUE DATE. I CANT START A CLASS AND NOT FINISH IT OR IT IS A FAIL.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO? PLAY IT SAFE AND STOP IN DECEMBER OR GO UNTIL 5 DAYS BEFORE I AM DUE?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 1:21 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If I were you i would take the break...I know its hard but the last month of pregnancy is hard and you will be very, very tired and you need the rest...school is not going anywhere and you need to focus on the baby...also you might deliver earlier then your due date which means you will have to take the class over...not to mention recovery time...take it from me i am all about school I have a master degree in business but you only have one chance to do your last month of pregnancy with this child...good luck and god bless..
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Are you sure you can't start a class but not finish should you go into labor before it ends? I was in school when I was pregnant with my second and ended up going into early labor; my professor graded me on my work up until that point and allowed me credit for the class.
    Anonymous

• BECAUSE IT IS A TRADE SCHOOL AND NOT NORMAL COLLEGE IT IS EFFECTED.WE HAVE TO CLOCK A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF HOURS IN TO GET THE FULL CREDIT. SO IT WOULD LOOK AS A FAIL OR DROP AND I WOULD HAVE TO PAY TO TAKE THE CLASS AGAIN.
    I WANT TO HAVE THE BABY EARLY FOR MANY REASONS SO I WAS HOPING TO BE IN LABOR AROUND THE 16TH.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would stpo in Dec....babies are unpredictable
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008