• In the Spotlight:

I'm bored, so I decided to take my DD'S vday pictures myself .... ideas?

I'm going to give them a bath, do there hair (well atleast my oldest dd lol) and find cute outfits....any ideas on what to do for the pics? (=

thanks!!!

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 1:30 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Holidays

• How old is she? When my oldest was 8 months old, we did a Valentine's Day shoot. I dressed him in a little tux with a red velvet vest. We have pictures of him with roses, pictures of him with a box of candy. One of my favorites is him with a totally black background with one red rose in front of him. I would love to show a couple of them off, but I don't feel comfortable posting them here where it's public. Message me if you want to see a couple though. You can get creative and it would be really fun.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Sounds like a ~*Cute*~ Idea... I think I'll coppy, hope ya don't mind!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 1:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No problem at al MommaC!!!! (=
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• go ahead but nothing beats the professional photos. even if they are from Walmart. Now that I look back I wish I had not tried to take my own to save money. that was before Digital media.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2011