Sex (TMI) adult content

I know for the past coplue of months my sex drive has been none. I have no issues starting cuddleing touching and so on but when it comes down to the actually sex I want nothing to do with it.
For the most part I give it up just to keep him happy and its was at the most twice a week maybne even only once depending on everything. I've always enjoyed sex up until then it was almost every day if not every other day.
Since last week my sex drive has came full force. Bascliy every night (beside one when I was really sick I wanted it but didn't think I could). I reliazed how much I missed it and enjoy. Not jsut the sex but it's brought us closer again.
So I guess my question is why would I be like that? The only thing that has really changed is I've started a work out routine and not really a diet but a healtyer eating habits. Can that be part of it? I know that because of that I have more engery thoughtout the day.
I'm in no means compaling, I love that we have that part of our relationship back, I think I even enjoy it more.
Sorry if it's confussing to read. Only reason I'm asking anonymously is I'm kind hush hush about my sex life and feel werid asking about. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Of course it could be you being healthier.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Maybe you were depressed. It happens sometimes. And heathy eating will give you more energy, maybe bringing you out of your depression.
    Jasmine211

Answer by Jasmine211 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Bumping for you..
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 1:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• The working out ect, probably makes you feel better about yourself and boosted your self esteem, the healthier eating probably gave you more energy and made you less tired..the combination probably overall just made you a happier person that wanted to get laid! lol. Enjoy it! :)
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• hormone flux is my guess. I've had my sex drive get stronger and weaker.
    I get acupuncture once a week and it's helped a lot. there have been some weeks where my husband was ready to go get a hotel room because I was on him all the time :) mostly he loved it though.

acupuncture has helped me, Chinese medicine seems to understand a woman's body much more in my opinion.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• thanks for you comments.
    The mood is still going it's been 2 weeks. I'm so happy. Not only with that but with everything. I find myself feeling better each day and seeing a difference even if no one else can.
    My oldest told me I liked pretty today. I'm glad that I'm doing thing to better myself cause it's bettering (I know it's not a word) everything.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:07 AM on Jan. 21, 2011