A possible pregnancy??

My last period was in October. My husband and I are buying our first house, and I am under alot of stress. My boobs aren't tender, but I do have heartburn from he** and have had it for the past 3 weeks. I have did 4 home pregancy tests and all were negitive. My question is should I make an appointment with my doctor, or should I just wait a few more weeks as my period is almost due again?

Thanks

StepMomToDevin

Asked by StepMomToDevin at 1:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I would not because of thinking I was pregnant but worried if something is wrong.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 1:43 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Just make an apt..it's easier than stressing..and I'm sure your sick of hearing this but gotta quit stressing out..things will work out the way they are supposed to..just have fun! :)
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 1:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You probably havent got your period cus like you said your under alot of stress but i think its a good idea to make a appointment . Good Luck =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would make an appt. too.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 3:22 PM on Jan. 18, 2011