If you ever bumped into a person that was giving you trouble inside a school over a mom clique in the past year,

would you just continue to a) ignore her b) laugh c) stare at her
The first time I ignored her she left her cart in the aisle and walked away, the second time she slammed her small carry on in the supermarket to get my attention as she took it out, I smiled and thought grow up bi*otch...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ignore her, no use in talking to a fool. Sounds like she has a problem.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 1:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Ignore her.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I agree, just ignore her. What a childish person. The best thing is to look PASSED HER and pretend she is not there.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 1:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would continue to ignore her. Set an example for the kids by ignoring her.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 1:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• ignore her, show her that being an adult means more than acting like a child as she sounds like she is doing.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 4:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I do and am so over this clique and that is why I will ask questions about the school issue with cliquey moms not because I can not get over it, elieve me, I am.But when you bump into them in the same neighborhood it is hard to not to just say scratch off b , grow up and so forth....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Jan. 18, 2011