How many of you still sleep on your stomach 29+ weeks pregnant?

I just wanted to know this because i seen that most people does.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Doc says you only have to stop once it becomes uncomfertable for you.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 1:27 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• ehh i dont see how you could at 29wks. Im 16wks and it already hurts for me to sleep on my stomach and i cant sleep on my back anymore either.feels like i cant breath.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• it hurts to do it, and plus, the baby doesnt get good circulation. u should be lying on ur sides, never on back or stomach
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I'm 37 weeks and I still sleep half way n my stomach...I hear its ok as long as its comfy to you!
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 1:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I STILL SLEEP ON MY STOMACH BUT I USE A BODY PILLOW. I PUT ONE LEG ON TOP OF IT AND IT PUTS LESS PRESSURE ON MY STOMACH. IT ENDS UP BEING A MIX OF ON MY SIDE AND STOMACH. SO I DO IT TO THE LEFT CUZ THEY SAY THAT GIVES MORE BLOOD FLOW TO THE BABY.
    ONCE YOU GET BIGGER YOU PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO ANYMORE, IF IT GETS UNCOMFORTABLE YOUR BODY IS TELLING YOU TO STOP.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 1:30 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• God I wish I could :( I'm 34 weeks and I'm just dying to lay on my stomach to watch TV, it's killing me >.< I end up on my back most nights. Whatever.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:52 PM on Nov. 13, 2008