Septum Piercing...

It didn't hurt getting it but now here I am days later and I dont even want to smile.Is this normal? I have had my nostril done before and dont remember it hurting this bad or any of them hurting this bad and i have 8...Other then living on Tylenol what else can i do to relieve the pain for now?

ryanlynn

Asked by ryanlynn at 1:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Is it infected?
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No..it looks pretty clean...I checked and made my friend check lol.Nothing is on it at all.
    ryanlynn

Comment by ryanlynn (original poster) at 2:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Are you using salt water regularly? Maybe doing a few warm soaks will ease the pain. That helped most of my piercings when they would hurt. Is it an achey pain or a sharper pain? Is the skin dry? If it is, maybe try putting some antibiotic ointment on it a couple of times a day. You could also call your piercer and ask them what might help the pain.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• You might want to call the piercer..they could tell you and might even ask you to come in so they can look at it.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:23 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• it's trying to heal so it's going to feel tight and sore other than tylenol idk GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i took it out.I went to tuck it and noticed it is not very straight AT ALL :/ SO i will get it REdone by someone else
    ryanlynn

Comment by ryanlynn (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011