Is this possible?

I thought that I was 8 weeks pregnant and went to the Dr and the ultrasound said that the baby measured 6 weeks and 3 days. And she said that I must have ovulated late. Well my hubby travels so I know when we had sex. And that would mean that I got pregnant a week before starting my period and I then took a test when I was late. So I got a positive after a little over a week pregnant. Does this sound possible to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd check that date again. I would also have them recheck measurements the next time you go in for ultra Soun.
    Hugeat8wks

Answer by Hugeat8wks at 2:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yeah
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i dont really wanna say this ... but i had friend whos doc kept moving the date back instead of realizing the placenta was bad and the kid wasnt growing - hense it was smaller than it should have been at whatever number weeks --- OR---- female sperm live almost a week - if that is what happened = you are pregs with a girl~
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011