well... adult content

i am giveing my relationship a break for about 8 months to see what i want so if i get to needing some luvin what do i do? and calling him would not be an option im going out of state.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Do both of you have an agreement in place that it is okay for both of you to seek out some luvin else where during this break?

The reason I ask. There have been many women who come on to CM extremely upset, angry and hurt because a man got some luvin elsewhere during their "Break".
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If you need to 'get some luvin' you really aren't devoted to working it out. That sounds more like wanting to graze the pasture.

If you are sure that 8 months is what you need, why not just call it over and find someone else...or several someone elses'
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• If you honestly want to make it work in 8 months get a friend and some batteries make that lots of batteries.

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• lots of batteries? naw- get the big massager that you plug in, then you don't have to worry about it dying on you at the wrong time :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• itsme89 LMAO I agree whole heartedly...if you want your relationship to work out in the end then you shouldn't go elsewhere for lovin
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• you have to be kidding.

A marriage is more important than your orgasm... masterbate if your that desperate.

Anonymous

• Sex toys
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Are you going to be dating my stbx (soon to be ex)? I just kicked him out and he ask me for 7 months to try to work our relationship. BS, that doesn't go with me, he can go and f*** whoever he wants. I am moving on with my life.

if you are not happy with him why giving yourself a break?? Just move on with your life and try to be happy.
    Anonymous

• I was wondering how long have you already been apart? Truth is 8 months in advance? Give yourself a minute apart before you see if luvin is even a option. You may find out that in does not seem so interesting.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 5:32 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• HOW AND WHY CAN YOU PUT A TIME LIMIT ON YOUR BREAK? WHY 8 MOS LOL MOST PEOPLE JUST SAY I NEED A BREAK! DID U JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY I WANNA BE SINGLE FOR OH LETS SAY 8MOS LOL. THATS REDICULOUS AND DONT BE SURPRISED IF HE FINDS SOMEONE ELSE WITHIN THE NEXT 8 MOS. WELL MORE LIKE A COUPLE WEEKS. YOU DONT TAKE THAT LONG OF A "SET DATE" BREAK AND REALLY EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE GREAT AND AVAILABLE DO YOU? I THINK YOUR BEING EXTREMELY IMMATURE HELL WHY NOT MAKE IT A YEAR SO U CAN GO "FIND YOURSELF"
    PS. I HEAR THE RABBIT WORKS GREAT!
    simonsmama2022

Answer by simonsmama2022 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011