Are you scared

of getting old? once your 20's are over & your 30's almost its just crazy how time is flying by.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I'm 33 and I've been terribly afraid of growing old since I was about 28. That was when I realized how close I was to having lived through the first 3rd of my life. I'm afraid of not grabbing all opportunites, of someday looking into the mirrow and not recognizing the person I see there, of my body getting frail and wrinkled and weak.
    BrandinaV

Answer by BrandinaV at 2:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I'm 38 and no I am not scared, almost looking forward to it. Like this huge milestone I'm getting too. I'm happy with myself and my life so I no reason to be scared.
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 2:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yes! the years fly by! just gotta learn to slow down and enjoy life!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Nope.

I know too many old people who are having awesome lives to be afraid of it. Some of them are even dying of horrible diseases (which can be done just as easily at 41).
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Not at all. Women are like fine wine, the older we get the better we are!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• No I'm looking forward to it. I'm very settled, have a great family, and a wonderful Hubby to spend it with... I will be 40 in a couple yrs and it's a good feeling, not a scared feeling..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 2:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• yes! i know freaks me outttt!
    staciepi

Answer by staciepi at 2:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• O my no. I'm enjoying my 40s WAY more than I did my 20s. I'm so much more relaxed and in tune with who I am and comfortable with myself. And having more fun I might add.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 2:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I turn 40 this year and I can say this. When I turned 30 I cried lol. My mom was all youre so dumb life only gets better after you are 30! She was right. Now if I can stay as good looking as I was in my 20s with the life lessons and smarts I have gained thatd be pretty cool.

Answer by gemgem at 2:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011