Our Babies

I love them so much it hurts sometimes! watching them get so big its crazy how time flies. I often look at them & try to picture how the "teen" yrs will be. Do you do the same?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• I freak out about how I rushed them thru so much stuff. Hurry up and learn to sit, crawl, walk, talk, use the potty, etc etc etc and now they're so big/grown. WTH was I thinking!?!?!?!?!?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yeah, I do the same- except mine aren't really babies anymore! My youngest is four, my oldest is going to be nine in April, and the middle one is six and a half. Sometimes I look at them and wonder where the time went!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 2:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Rarely... or, rather, I did that very rarely.

I was mostly too busy enjoying them in the moment to project into the future, or fret over the past.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I do!!! They are my only exception. it scares me a little though to think of them as teen lol

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i dont wanna think about the teen years i just keep thinking about how little they used to be when they were first born and how much i miss that. and how squisy they used to be and i could just hugs and kiss them for hours.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yea I think its a mom thing
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I savor every moment with them every hug every kiss every giggle every i love you mama, oh i am a sap
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Jan. 18, 2011