Does it really work?

Does that bella band target sells really work well? Can you still wear your pre pregnancy jeans open and it will keep them up? Does that pressure around your waist make it hard to breath at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I used them and they were great. I owned 1 pair of maternity pants, and that was it, my girlfriend gave me 2 bands that she had used during her pregnancy, and I loved it!!

My pants had to ride a little lower than they normally would (for obvious reasons!) But I just wore the band low, and it was all good.
    On occasion I would have to go to the bathroom to adjust it if it got uncomfortable, but not often.

It wasn't too tight on my belly, but sometimes after I took it off my belly would itch, hehe.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:37 PM on Nov. 13, 2008