SAHM's

Are ya so used to be home now that ya don't want to go back to work? the thought of it makes ya anxious?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I Kinda want to work To help out with putting more money in saving But I dont like the idea of leaving my boys with someone else nor do i have anyone to watch them
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I miss working, but no one does crap when I am. So then I still have to do everything I do now plus have a job.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 2:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I kinda want to work. I have been home almost the entire time I have been a mom (22 yrs). I love staying home with the kids but at this point in time I would like to do something else. I am looking at volunteering as Guardian at Litem for my state. They offer all the training & you work as little or as much as you like. You dont get paid but its good experience. As for being anxious? I think it depends on your situation and how much support you have to help tackle the extra responsibility and depends on the age of your kids too.

Answer by gemgem at 2:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I went back to work gradually. First an hour a couple days a week, and gradually increasing, so there wasn't much of a shock.

Answer by Bmat at 2:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I am so used to being a sahm and i love being with my munchkins 24/7. but then sometimes i feel like I'm not contributingto society. and when i think about getting a job it does make me a lil anxious, I'm not good at interviews lol

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't want to return to work, for a wide variety of reasons --most of them to do with enjoying the freedom and flexibility of my life at home.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011