Just found out my husband gave me herpes.

Lovely huh? We've been having problems however he didn't tell me he was unhappy with me until Novemeber which is after he met someone. I admit I did treat him badly but I admitted my faults and told him I could change and we could be happy again. Now this. He actually admitted he was seeing someone but I didn't think I would ever get herpes! The catch is I don't work right now. I have to stay here Until sept when our daughter starts school. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I would be done. SOOOOOOoooooooooo done!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Since he admitted he was seeing somebody I would feel like a jerk for continuing to have sex with him. I'd see a doc then get a divorce.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:36 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• ID F*N SHOOT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in all honesty, i'd get the hell up outta there! NU-UH! If my dh (when i ever find one lol) EVER cheated on me, and especially gave me a std, i would never ever stay with him, omg im so sorry, i feel 4 u and i will be praying for u =(
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• idk~~ i am sorry i will bump you...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Herpes is the silent STD. It can hang around for years before you realize you have it.

You know for a fact that he got it from the most recent girl? Regardless, if he was with someone else, I would find a way to leave or make him leave since you have a child.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• – collapse
    Just wondering: how do you know you didn't give it to him?

Herpes is one of life's wonderfully fun diseases, that people can carry for decades without knowing.

It's nice to know you've found someone else to blame for your misery. That's likely to make you super-happy all the lonely, bitter nights of your life...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:39 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• 1.) You shouldn't have treated him badly
    2.) He shouldn't have cheated on you
    3.) Sounds like you both need to figure out what you are going to do either fix things and you both change your ways (you start treating him better and him stop cheating) or you divorce.
    4.) Oh, and whatever you choose, you both need to go to the doctor.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• wow linda not nice at all
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 2:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Linda are you serious? Ive never been with anyone else!!!!! My dr told me it's from 3 weeks ago from the blood work
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would go to the doctor and get whatever treatment you need. Then I would see a lawyer. Id have him served and tell him to move on out of my life and never look back.

Answer by gemgem at 2:44 PM on Jan. 18, 2011