John Travolta and Kelly Prestons' baby boy! adult content

Not really a question just an observation. It was so sweet to see that they have had a baby boy in November. At their late ages I am not so sure that they conceived this little wonder on their own but it is still exciting to hear of older couples having babies!
If money was not an option, I would probably be resorting to IVF but we are going to be hopeful and continue to TTC. We are both turning 37 this summer so I am a wee bit anxious about the quality of my eggs as the numbers and quality diminish after 40. We also have to consider our other two children who are 7 and almost 8. They aren't too old to have a third sibling but we have m/c twice in 8 months and I just hope that we can soon carry a baby to term.

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 2:42 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My aunt had five babies. She was 20, 40, 41, 43, 45 and 46. There is still hope that you will conceive naturally. Best wishes!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:49 PM on Jan. 18, 2011