oK IM 19WKS PREG AND IVE ONLY TOLD MY FAMILY AND I DNT FEEL LIKE I WANNA TELL THE WORLD YET AS IN FRIENDS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ITS NOT THAT IM EMBRASSED BUT I DNT KNOW WHATY SHOULD I DO???

IM 19WKS PREG AND IVE ONLY TOLD MY FAMILY AND I DNT FEEL LIKE I WANNA TELL THE WORLD YET AS IN FRIENDS WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ITS NOT THAT IM EMBRASSED BUT I DNT KNOW WHATY SHOULD I DO???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• A lot of women feel that if they tell too many people before their third month then they'll jinx the pregnancy and misscarry or something. It's total superstition but it makes some women feel better to wait.

I say tell them when you feel ready. Soon enough you'll be bursting to share your joy with the world.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 2:59 PM on Jul. 7, 2008