Are there ANY other mothers on here that have a child with polymicrogyria???? It's quite rare and I sure could use someone to talk to that can relate.

jazegurl5

Asked by jazegurl5 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am sorry none of my children have this although my youngest child was sick this past summer and we weren't sure if she was going to make it or not. She did well for 16 weeks and then got sick again. She is doing well again right now, although we don't know when she will get sick again. She has seizures and then gets sicker and sicker until she doesn't even know who we are. It comes on very quickly and they don't know why.

I wish I could help more although if you need to vent please feel free to send me a message.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Thank you so much for your concern. I'm sorry that you and your daughter are going through all of that. How old is she? I hope they can figure out what is going on, it is such a helpless feeling not knowing what's wrong or how to fix it. Best of luck to all of you!
    jazegurl5

Comment by jazegurl5 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2011