How can anyone take a 10 min shower?

I am watching something and they are talking about limiting showers to just 10 mins. I simply don't understand how anyone can do that. I'm in the shower for at least 20 mins and I still don't have enough time to shave and wash my hair in the same shower... My hair treatments alone takes 10-15 mins... How can you honestly get clean, shaven & properly care for your hair in just 10mins?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Really? I never stay in longer than 10 minutes unless I'm shaving my legs (then it's only maybe 12-15 minutes or so). I even have long hair! I'm not sure why it would take anyone so long unless they're just dillydallying and enjoying the water.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I can wash my hair, wash my body and shave and it all done it 10mins. It is possible.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I've tried so hard and its impossible for me. I can do it if I don't shave. But the days I have to shave it turns into a 20 minute shower no matter how fast I go and how much I try to wash my hair and shave at the same time. (I'm currently trying to lower my water bill...)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't shave every day and in the winter I shave even less so I think I can get it done in 10 minutes. Sometimes I just like taking a longer shower just so I can have some quiet time for me.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• My first thought - what are you doing to your hair that can take 15 minutes?!? I can definitely take a 10 minute shower and I have really thick hair (they charge extra at the salon) so it takes a while to get the shampoo out.

Answer by missanc at 2:57 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• if i hurry
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i can usually get everything done that i need to in 10 mins but it just feels so good i like to relax in it for awhile :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:58 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I shower in 10 minutes frequently. I don't have elaborate hair care routines. I shampoo and condition. While the conditioner sets I soap up shave my pits and rinse. Then lather a leg..shave, do the other and lastly hit my heels with a pumice stone. Its just time management. It's hard to enforce 15 minute showers for teens if you can't do it yourself. Do I love to take long lingering showers? Of course, who doesn't, my schedule leaves no time for them during the week.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:59 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't think most women use hair treatments in the shower that take 10-15 minutes. I just lather and rinse. I'll let the conditioner sit while I wash my body but then I'm done unless I have to shave, and even then I can finish my shower in about 10 minutes and still be completely clean. What do you do for the 10-15 minutes of your hair treatment? Just stand there? (OK maybe I don't REALLY want to know.. but obviously that's what takes you so long!!)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Thanks for the downvote--I know my answer was really offensive and all

eye rolling

vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 3:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2011