Didn't think it could be possible so soon after a m/c, but..... adult content

I always observe CM to determine when I am most fertile. I m/c 2 weeks ago at just short of 6 weeks along. It was a natural m/c and the bleeding/spotting had completely subsided in 7 days. This week as I was counting my CD's, I noticed that my CM was changing from dry, to creamy to EW ( just like before I got pregnant) From what I can see, I think I still ovulated yesterday or today. ( a couple days later than my usual which would normally be on CD14-15. This month, it was either on CD 16 or 17).
Have you personally (or know someone who) had this just weeks after your m/c?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 2:56 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything is possible..bumping for you.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Yes. Someone I know was pregnant again before she had a cycle. The baby was healthy BTW.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:31 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We timed our BDing accordingly just in case but I even admitted to DH that it probably isn't going to happen as it is pretty soon after our loss.........
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• GOOD LUCK!!! I hope this was ovulation and that you have a SUPER STICKY BEAN!!!

I'm REALLY hoping my body kicks back into fertile gear here soon because we really want to TTC again soon.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Miasmommy, if you don't mind me asking, how far along were you in your pregnancy? I was 12 1/2 weeks along the first time and just 6 weeks along this time. We were told to start as soon as we feel ready and as soon as the bleeding stops. It has been almost 2 weeks since I stopped so we both felt ready to do the BD as I 'think' I was observing fertility signs. Keep me updated as to how you are doing as it would be so supportive to have a buddy on here :)
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:40 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Sprinkling you with Baby Dust! GL and best of wishes!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 9:47 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• We are just trusting that we can get pregnant again and that I will have a healthy pregnancy and baby! I can't believe how many people on here have messaged that they have had one or more m/c's. It is not as uncommon and I had once thought. Once you tell people, they are open to talk about their own personal experiences which is so supportive and comforting ;) In my own circle or friends/acquaintances, I can't believe how many woman have now told me that they, too, m/c at least once. But, on the positive side, they have all gone on to have healthy pregnancies eventually.
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• It is possible. If you guys are ready go for it. Like you said they all went on to have healthy babies so I am sure you will too!

I had this happen I had a D&C I thought for sure I conceived again! A lot of the symptoms that had gone away came back I was so excited and looked online for days trying to find how common it was. I read so many stories of people who it happened too. I was so sure, then AF came. I don't want you to get your hopes up like I did. It will happen for you!
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 3:42 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I honestly don't have my hopes up for this month. We were TTC during what I thought were my fertile days but it was just nice to be able to have my body starting to return to a 'somewhat normal' state since my m/c. Also curious to see if my cycles are shorter/longer? If it was fertile CM that I saw at the beginning of the week, then my ovulation days may be different by only by a couple of days so no big deal. I think I am feeling the usual pms symptoms today so I am waiting for my first cycle to arrive :) As I am not counting on being pregnant at all, I will be happy to have a cycle to then be able to start TTC, take BBT's each morning again and just get back at it :)
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 1:21 PM on Jan. 21, 2011