Private thoughts adult content

Do you think you have the right to know what your SO thinks about when they're masturbating? Why or why not? Would it bother you if they thought about someone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't want to know who or what he thinks about.
    Anonymous

• It better be me, lol. I would be jealous of even a fantasy, when I get randy - he's the man I visualize. I'm in love and attracted to my hubby I only hope the same is true of the way he feels for me. As far as masturbating, I don't think he does it. I usually spend him out every day :P
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 3:04 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Absolutely not. No one has the 'right' to anyone else's thoughts.

They're called 'private' thoughts' because they belong to the thinker --who generally has virtually no control over them (or, rather, no idea how to control them and no practice at it). Demanding to know what someone else is thinking is the a personal violation, and insisting that anyone else knows what someone else is thinking is not only delusional, it's abusive.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• i don't want to know when he does it or who he thinks about
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:05 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• lol yeah im not sure i want to know :p
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• my husband does not do that. he considers it cheating. i accidentally told him I do and he was near tears and insulted...... i actually wish he did. i think its healthy. i'd be open to hearing about his thoughts if he wanted to share them.... but private thoughts are private. i'd never tell him who/what i think of!!! lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• tough cr*p if it does bother the spouse or SO if someone else is thought of.

I'm not so delusional that I think I have any say on what goes on in a persons head, no more than someone can tell me what should go on in mine.

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• LMAO! I don't wanna know!!!! HAHAHAHA
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I wouldnt want to know what my man thinks about... I'm a jealous person... I find other people attractive but i keep my thoughts to myself... But in the bedroom its all about him... And im sure that goes both ways...lol.. If we had to think about other people we wouldnt be togther...
    HRA.JSK.CDA

Answer by HRA.JSK.CDA at 3:16 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• no and no no thanks and well just no.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011