Would it be tacky.....public aid...

To start a blog about poor people on public aid getting the most out of it? Specifically food stamps.(stretching it to make it last, buying foods in containers so you can reuse the containers for art supplies, gardening containers...the list goes on..)

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

• i dont think it would be tacky

Answer by pookipoo at 3:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• PS....this is not a "how to milk the system" kind of thing....rather a "surviving on public aid" to get through the tough times of not having any money.

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Sure. Everyone can use tips on how to make things last.

Answer by August07Mom at 3:13 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I don't think it would be tacky, but I think alot of people, not just people on public aid, could benefit from ideas of how to stretch your dollar. I wouldn't just target public aid recipients.

Answer by cherylw993 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think its a good idea and not just for people on assistance. There are plenty of people the state deems too wealthy for aid barely making it.

Answer by gemgem at 3:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• lovely idea! go 4 it

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think it's a great idea --- I'd read it.

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 3:18 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I think that a blog on acquiring job skills and how to find a job would be much more useful.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:48 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Go for it. any good idea's in this day and time are welcomed by everyone. Even the one's who don't get the help.

Answer by Caring1 at 4:08 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I would love that, it would be a great way to get mom's to share ideas

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 18, 2011