Please send all positive thought and prayers (if you pray..)

My good friend Karen just found out she was pregnant and is overjoyed!
She had a son about a year ago, 12 weeks early due to preeclampsia.. He has a lot of problem, including a heart defect, perforated anus, among other things. But that little guy was a fighter. He went through 3 heart surgeries, blood infection, STAPH, and fought for 9 months in the NICU before his little body just gave out :(
She was by his side, learning everything, and after she lost him, she enrolled in nursing school and is the #1 in her class. She wants to be a NICU nurse.
So I just want everyone to send all the positive energy and thoughts her way for the next 9 months... That she has a healthy and full term baby...
Thank you all!

Mme.Langley

Asked by Mme.Langley at 3:10 PM on Jan. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• pregnant bellypositive thoughts and prayers going out to her for a healthy nine months!

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:14 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Praying! Bump
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:15 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• sending them up.
    MamaCyjo

Answer by MamaCyjo at 3:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• I wish her the best with this pregnancy that she has a healthy baby positive thoughts and prayers going out to her =)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• praying

khf22

Answer by khf22 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Lord, i lift this little miricle up to you....please put your hands on the baby and help him or her grow healthy, strong and that the mom has a great experience this pregnancy. I also pray that when the little one is born that he or she will be a healthy baby that the family can love and care for. Give this family the joy, courage and guidence to help them get through this experience in the most positive way. AMEN!
    team21

Answer by team21 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• group hug  I will most certainly spread the word within my family and church to keep her and her little bundle of joy within our prayers. GOOODLUCK MOMMA!!!!!! <3

knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Thank you all so much. I know the power of prayer and positivity... Spread the word to all you know.
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• And please, if you could, BUMP the question so that it will be seen by many!!
    Mme.Langley

Comment by Mme.Langley (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• Wow what a heartbreaking story, but an incredible lady! Will send all my prayers to her.
    rpetullo

Answer by rpetullo at 3:46 PM on Jan. 18, 2011